Stainless steel corn snout plates
To order, or for more information, contact your local John Deere®, CaseIH®, or Agco® Dealer.
|Shipping Weight||Shipping Dims||Shipping Method||Installation|
|4 lbs||8x8x39||UPS / Spee-Dee||1.0 hours|
The LANPSP600K is a stainless steel corn snout protector kit for John Deere® 600C Series, 30" corn heads. This kit covers up the wear marks and holes in your corn head snouts. Each kit contains one left and one right protector plate, shims, and the attaching hardware. Order one LANPSP600EK to cover both end snouts. Call for more information.
- 16 Row: Order 1 LANPSP600EK and 15 LANPSP600K
- 12 Row: Order 1 LANPSP600EK and 11 LANPSP600K
- 8 Row: Order 1 LANPSP600EK and 7 LANPSP600K
- 6 Row: Order 1 LANPSP600EK and 5 LANPSP600K
For John Deere® 600C Series corn heads with 20" or 22" row spacing, order the LANPSP700K.
* "MSRP" is the Lankota suggested retail price. This price does NOT include any applicable shipping, taxes, installation or labor costs. All prices shown are in US dollars.