Stainless steel corn snout plates
To order, or for more information, contact your local John Deere®, CaseIH®, or Agco® Dealer.
|Shipping Weight||Shipping Dims||Shipping Method||Installation|
|4 lbs||8x8x39||UPS / Spee-Dee||1.0 hours|
The LANPSP300K is a stainless steel corn snout protector kit for John Deere® 40 Series, 30" corn heads, with the John Deere® poly update. This kit covers up the wear marks and holes in your corn head snouts. Each kit contains one left and one right protector plate, and the attaching hardware. Order one LANPSP300EK to cover both end snouts. Call for more information.
- 12 Row: Order 1 LANPSP300EK and 11 LANPSP300K
- 8 Row: Order 1 LANPSP300EK and 7 LANPSP300K
- 6 Row: Order 1 LANPSP300EK and 5 LANPSP300K
- 4 Row: Order 1 LANPSP300EK and 3 LANPSP300K
* "MSRP" is the Lankota suggested retail price. This price does NOT include any applicable shipping, taxes, installation or labor costs. All prices shown are in US dollars.