Folding and telescoping hitch for John Deere® 70 and "S" Series combines
To order, or for more information, contact your local John Deere®, CaseIH®, New Holland® or Agco® Dealer.
|Shipping Weight||Shipping Dims||Shipping Method||Installation|
|350 lbs||82x24x24||Freight||1.0 hours|
The LANTH910 is a heavy duty folding and telescoping hitch for John Deere® 70 and "S" Series combines. The hitch is designed to mount to the left side of the combine rear axle.
The LANTH910 is available with a standard clevis hitch (LANTH1451K), or a heavy duty 15 ton pintle hitch (LAN10040K). Both options are NOT included in the above listed price. Call Lankota for details.LANTH910 features:
- Telescopes 20" for easy hookup
- Swivel tube can fold out of the way under the combine when not in use
- Extends 5.8' behind rear axle (retracted)
- High strength 4" x 4" x ⅜" box tubing
* "MSRP" is the Lankota suggested retail price. This price does NOT include any applicable shipping, taxes, installation or labor costs. All prices shown are in US dollars.