Lankota Employment OpportunitiesPrint Application Form
The primary responsibility of the Sales Technician is to develop and maintain relationships with existing customers and secure new customers by calling on these companies to introduce Lankota products and reinforce positive customer/vendor relationships. The Lankota Sales Technician will be responsible for providing technical product sales support for all Lankota product lines. This individual will be accountable for answering in-depth customer questions and inquiries about Lankota products. The Sales Technician will develop a deep understanding of all product offerings. Professionalism should be emphasized through proper business attire and communication skills with customers and/or vendors.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have familiarity with the agricultural community and the market that Lankota deals with.
- Scheduling appointments, meeting existing customers in order to review product requirements, and determine other opportunities.
- Effective planning to conduct sales presentations by meeting customers physically on daily basis.
- Liaison between Lankota and the customers for up-to-date pricing, service, and latest product releases.
- Generating and developing new business accounts in order to increase revenue, through cold calling.
- Continuously updating customers on company product modifications, changes, and enhancements.
- Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Effectively attending conferences, training sessions, and trade shows.
- Preparing reports for sales and marketing and maintaining expense accounts.
- Performing updating and maintenance of accounts of customer including contact names and numbers.
- Providing product quotes to customers as needed.
- Ensuring follow up after passing leads to managers with complete profile customer information, calls to action, sources, dates.
- Effective time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to prospect non-customer accounts.
- Very good team player and work well under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Technology competent and a touch typer.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Excellent Work Environment
- 100% Paid Health Insurance
- 100% Long Term/Short Term Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Wage DOE
- Applications can be picked up at 270 West Park Ave, Huron, SD.
- Print an appliction, and mail it to:
Attn: Human Resources
270 West Park Ave
Huron, SD 57350
- Apply Online