The Lankota Sales Technician will be responsible for providing technical product sales support for all Lankota product lines. This individual will be able to answer in-depth customer questions and inquiries about Lankota products. Assisting research and development team with occasional product and prototype installation and testing will also be required. Professionalism should be emphasized through proper communication skills with customers and/or vendors. Minimal travel will be required to attend farm shows and dealer visits.
- Must maintain familiarity with the agricultural community and the market that Lankota deals with.
- Providing product quotes to customers as needed.
- Scheduling appointments, meeting existing customers in order to review product requirements, and determine other opportunities.
- Liaison between Lankota and the customers for up-to-date pricing, service, and latest product releases.
- Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Effectively attend training sessions, and trade shows.
- Basic knowledge, understanding and creativity of social media platforms.
- Entering sales orders in business computer software programs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Team player and work well under pressure.
- Upbeat and confident phone etiquette.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent Work Environment
- Paid Health and Long Term/Short Term Disability Insurance
- Delta Dental
- Vision VSP
- Supplemental Insurance (Colonial Life)
- Daycare Flex Account
- Paid Vacation
- Wage DOE
- Applications can be picked up at 270 West Park Ave, Huron, SD.
- Print an appliction, and mail it to:
Attn: Human Resources
270 West Park Ave
Huron, SD 57350
- Apply Online