Top link cylinder kit for 3-point hitch (tractor pins 1" & 1¼")
To order, or for more information, contact your local John Deere®, CaseIH®, New Holland® or Agco® Dealer.
|Shipping Weight||Shipping Dims||Shipping Method||Installation|
|66 lbs||28x6x8||UPS / Spee-Dee||4.0 hours|
Make the top link on your 3-point hitch adjust with our heavy duty hydraulic cylinder kit.
This cylinder option is available for use with 1" & 1¼" tractor pins, and can also replace top link on 3-point hitch for other attachments (i.e. snow blowers, bale forks, etc.).Features:
- Load holding valves built in
- Hydraulically lock the cylinder in place with check and counter balance valve
- Designed to avoid drifting in or out, even in the even of hose failure
- 3½" bore x 7" stroke x 1½" rod cylinder
- Heavy duty Category 3 (1.25 dia) swivel socket with grease zerk
- (1) 3.63" lg x 1¼" dia extension bar - STD
- (1) 6.75" lg x 1¼" dia extension bar - STD
- (2) Category 3 to Category 2 reducer bushing kits
- (2) 26" hydraulic hoses with ISO tips
* "MSRP" is the Lankota suggested retail price. This price does NOT include any applicable shipping, taxes, installation or labor costs. All prices shown are in US dollars.