Stalk rollers for 2015-2018 John Deere® 9RT Series tractors
To order, or for more information, contact your local John Deere®, CaseIH®, New Holland® or Agco® Dealer.
|Shipping Weight||Shipping Dims||Shipping Method||Installation|
|1560 lbs||48x48x36||Freight||8.0 hours|
|Additional Spec Name||Additional Spec Value|
The LANSRJDRT15 is a unique alternative to save wear on tires of tractors, planters, grain carts and any other piece of equipment that may travel over treacherous stalks.
- Independent roller travel, hydraulic lifted.
- Does not lose ground clearance.
- Diameter of roller is 14 inches. Width of roller is 52 inches.
- Will add 1300 lbs of weight to the front end. Weight removal may be required.
- Must have a front weight bracket installed
For 2012-2014 John Deere® 9RT Series Tractors, order the LANSRJD9RT12.
* "MSRP" is the Lankota suggested retail price. This price does NOT include any applicable shipping, taxes, installation or labor costs. All prices shown are in US dollars.