Stalk Rollers for Case IH® Magnum™ tractors
To order, or for more information, contact your local John Deere®, CaseIH®, New Holland® or Agco® Dealer.
|Shipping Weight||Shipping Dims||Shipping Method||Installation|
|1520 lbs||48x40x37||Freight||8.0 hours|
|Additional Spec Name||Additional Spec Value|
The LANSRCIHM3 is a unique alternative to save wear on tires of tractors, planters, grain carts and any other piece of equipment that may travel over treacherous stalks.
- Independent roller travel, hydraulic lifted.
- Does not lose ground clearance.
- Diameter of roller is 14 inches. Width of roller is 52 inches.
- Will add 1380 lbs of weight to the front end. Weight removal may be required.
This kit will work with small weight bracket, but WILL NOT work with large weight bracket (CIH® part number 48152101).
The LANSRCIHM3 fits on the following Case IH® Magnum™ tractor models: 180, 190, 200, 210, 215, 220, 225, 240, 245, 275, 305 & 335.
* "MSRP" is the Lankota suggested retail price. This price does NOT include any applicable shipping, taxes, installation or labor costs. All prices shown are in US dollars.